The Kentucky State University Campus Police Department ensures the safety and security of all campus visitors. We believe that a campus is kept safe through community partnership with students, faculty and staff—working together to provide stability and security for all. Promoting a positive community environment while upholding the law is our mission. Let us know what the KSU Campus Police can do for you.
- Overseeing safety and security of the KSU campus community
- Emergency call response to criminal activity and violations
- Incident reporting and investigation
- First aid and fire calls
- Maintenance of emergency notification systems
- Providing safety tips and information on campus security
- Vehicle registration
- Lost and stolen parking decals
- Crime statistic records and logs
We Value Community-based Policing
Kentucky State University’s Campus Police department believes in the importance of strong values in policing. We value human life, and the courage to do what is right. Being approachable, fair and compassionate are key to our success. Our professionalism means we strive to continuously improve and engage with the multifaceted community around us.