Kentucky State University uses Argos to provide adhoc and pre-configured reports. Faculty and staff have access to aggregated data via Argos througu ODS. Banner production data is refreshed to ODS nightly. Approved reporting in Argos against the production database is granted on an exception basis. Argos is an administrative application that can be used to create and distribute enterprise level reports from data in all databases configured with.
- Custom report requests.
- Argos password resets are requests submitted via the helpdesk.
- Argos account access is granted at the request of the Banner module managers via the helpdesk. All Argos access requests are submitted to the respective Banner module manager for approval.
- Custom report requests: Depends on scope of request, 5 business minutes to 1 business year.
- Argos password resets: 1 business hour.
- Argos account access: 4 business hours.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of upgrades, maintenance and scheduled outages.Print This Page