|Monday||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight||8:00 a.m. - Midnight|
|Friday||8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.||8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.||8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.|
*PCs are also available in the Library for student use.
Equipment in Lab
The following equipment is available in the Hill Center Lab:
- Dell Desktop computers
- Xerox Network printing
Report any problems immediately to the Lab Manager on duty. Only authorized technicians are to move/remove or make modifications to lab equipment.
- Downloading and/or installation of other programs is prohibited.
- Only authorized technicians may install licensed.
- Users may print assignments and term papers.
- Printers are not to be used for other purposes.
- Valid student account needed to complete transactions.
For assistance please go to the Lab Service Desk.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- Any behavior that impedes others from completing their coursework.
- Children must be supervised by the parent/guardian and comply with lab policies.
- Personal belongings left in the lab are placed in a Lost & Found box.
- The managers are not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Your compliance with these policies is anticipated and appreciated.
Unwillingness to comply with the policy will result in requesting the person(s) to leave the facility. If this request is refused, Lab Managers will call the University Police.Print This Page