As a Sphericall Desktop phone user, you must learn a few basics to get started with the Sphericall Desktop.
The manual is designed with you in mind. If you follow each of the steps, you can answer, transfer, place, receive, or conference calls with the Sphericall Desktop.
- Note: Some of the Sphericall Desktop features are dependent upon the features enabled by the IT department for your particular phone. Please contact IT Helpdesk for additional details about KSU’s Sphericall system.
- Access the KSU Directory
- Puts you one click away and cuts out the middleman.
- Allows you to see who is signed into the Sphericall Application
- Allows you to see who is engaged in a phone, away to a meeting, or at lunch.
- Allows you the flexibility of transferring your calls.
With Sphericall open, click on the HELP Tab. Also view the Sphericall user manual.