IT offers basic technology training to students, faculty and staff on the following topics:
- KSU Password Self-Service.
- E-mail (Outlook Web App).
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive).
- How to connect to KSU WiFi.
- How to connect KSU e-mail to your cell phone.
Laptops will be provided, however, if you have a laptop, please bring it.
Technology Class Hours
The technology training are conducted every:
- Monday and Wednesday at 10 a.m. for students, faculty and staff.
- Tuesday and Thursday at 3 p.m. for faculty and staff.
The technology training are held in the Academic Services Building Room 368.