- Provides service for KSU system accounts.
Many requests to the IT Help Desk are resolved at the time of the initial call. If a request is not resolved at the time of the initial call, then the target request resolution times are as follows:
- KSU Email/Banner password reset: 15 minutes, may take up to 45 minutes to migrate throughout the systems.
- KSU system accounts password reset (WIRED, KSU Alert): 1 Business Day.
- WIRED accounts for students are reset by the One Stop Shop: (502) 597-5884, ASB Suite 360
- Blackboard accounts are reset by the Blackboard Coordinator: (502) 597-7023, ASB Rm. 503
If the issue impacts the strategic priority or business critical function of the University, then the request should be escalated following the service prioritization model and escalation resolution procedure.
Please provide the following information when contacting the IT Help Desk for service:
- Your first and last name.
- The best way to reach you and your availability.
- A detail description of the request.
- Any supporting documentation of the request (including error messages or screenshots).
- If you are calling about a previous help desk request, please provide the service ticket number.