- Telephone and voicemail support and service
- Non-Lync conference calling
- Cable TV support for existing dorms and facilities
- New cable TV requests (if service is available in facility)
- University cell phone (authorized personnel only)
- Email/Office 365 access on personal devices
- One Stop Shop Call Center support and service
- Campus switchboard
Services Not Offered
- Cable TV boxes
- Premium TV channels. Only basic channels are offered.
- We do not provide Ethernet or cable TV cables.
- Voicemail setup: 1 Business Day
- Reset voicemail password: 2 Business Hours
- Phone directory update: 1 Business Day
- Existing telephone issues: 4 Business Hours
- New telephone service: 2 Business Days
- New hire telephone setup: 4 Business Hours
- Office moves: 4 Business Hours
- Lync: User self serve
- Non-Lync conference calling: 1 Business Day
- Cable TV support for existing service: 1 Business Day
- New cable TV request (if service is available in facility): 2 Business Days
- New or replacement of university cell phone: 3 Business Days
- Email/Office 365 access on personal devices: User self service [ADD LINK]
- One Stop Shop Programming Change: 1 Business Day
Cell phones are provided to personnel at the approval of the Vice President of the area the individual works in.
Departments will be responsible for purchasing accessories and/or other items that are not covered by warranty or are not part of the KSU telephone.