The Payroll Department provides service by effectively managing payroll disbursements through programs and policies that contribute to the accomplishment of strategic Kentucky State University goals.
Goals & Objectives
- To review applicable laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
- To increase efficiency and improve accuracy.
- To provide administrative support and guidance in performing payroll services, administering policies and providing information to employees
Documents & Forms
- 2016 Web Timesheet Entry Approver Authorization Form
- 2015 K-4 Kentucky Withholding Exemption Certificate
- 2015 K-4E Kentucky Special Withholding Exemption Certificate
- 2015 Kentucky Certificate of Non-Residence
- 2015 WH-4 Indiana Employee’s Withholding Exemption and County Status Certificate
- 2015 IT-4 Ohio Employee’s Withholding Exemption Certificate
- 2015 W-4 Federal Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
Time Sheet Printable Worksheet
- Part-Time Student Employee – Salary – PAF 2018
- Part-Time Student Employee – Hourly – PAF 2018
- Institutional Work Study Student – Hourly – PTE 2018
- Faculty and Staff – Non-Exempt – Hourly 2018
- Faculty and Staff – Exempt – Salary 2018
2018 Payroll Calendar