The Grants and Contracts Accounting (GCA), a unit within Business Operation, is responsible for all post-award functions involving sponsored projects. Our mission is to support the university’s mission by ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations as well as university policies and procedures.
- Assists in the establishment of fully executed grant and contract agreements
- Provides principal investigator with detailed monthly expenditure report.
- Consults on specific questions about the propriety of a given expenditure.
- Provides required fiscal report to sponsoring agencies.
Forms and Documents
400 East Main St.
Academic Services Building, 4th floor
Frankfort, Ky. 40601
- Fax: (502) 597-6501
Grants Accountant for Title III and College of Agriculture grants
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (502) 597-6175
Grants Accountant for Title IV and miscellaneous grants
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (502) 597-6348