The Grants and Contracts Accounting (GCA), a unit within Business Operation, is responsible for all post-award functions involving sponsored projects. Our mission is to support Kentucky State University’s mission by ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations as well as university policies and procedures.
- Assists in the establishment of fully executed grant and contract agreements
- Provides principal investigator with detailed monthly expenditure report.
- Consults on specific questions about the propriety of a given expenditure.
- Provides required fiscal report to sponsoring agencies.
Forms & Documents
- Phone: (502) 597-5685
- Location: Academic Service Building, 4th Floor
- Fax: (502) 597-6501