To provide accurate and timely billing and account services to students, their parents, faculty and staff, alumni and others in the University community.
- To develop and implement strategies to eliminate audit findings.
- To participate in student orientations by conducting a ‘Billing Procedure/Payment Policy’ workshop.
- To accurately reflect student accounts from billing and receivables in the financial records.
- To enhance collection recoveries.
- To monitor and manage payment plans and account balances.
- To provide exceptional customer service to students, faculty and staff.
- To strengthen internal controls over cash receipts and cash disbursements.
- To document the unit’s business processes.
Our office oversees financial transactions between students, staff and faculty and the University. Our functions include, but are not limited to, the assessment and collection of tuition and fees, refund checks and departmental deposits.
Important Forms and Documents
- Tuition and Fees 2014-15
- Tuition and Fees 2013-14
- Financial Aid Withholding Authorization
- Payment Installment Option
- Student Installment Options for Fall 2014
|Office Hours:||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday|
|Location :||349 Academic Service Building|
|Phone :||(502) 597-6278|
|Fax :||(502) 597-5936|
|Address :||Kentucky State University Academic Service Building Suite 349 400 East Main Street Frankfort, KY 40601|
|Cashier’s Office Hours:||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday|
|Cashier’s Phone:||(502) 597-6250|
|Cashier’s Fax:||(502) 597-6254|