Budget Policy and Planning’s mission is to improve the planning and budgeting process while guiding the process of translating academic and administrative plans into a budget and developing a common basis for assessing performance in terms of that plan. The office’s goals and objectives is to enhance and stabilize the budget process in order to improve and streamline the University’s budget development process.
- To serve the University community by providing excellent, consistent, and professional service to constituents regarding all budget matters.
- To develop a formula/method for establishing tuition and fees for students.
- To ensure accurate budget information is provided for timely decision making by monitoring and controlling operational spending.
- To develop and communicate budget guidelines and controls for campus community in order to help enhance the knowledge of budget spending procedures at all levels.
Director, Budget Policy and Planning
- Location: Academic Service Building, Suite 225
- Phone: (502) 597-5075
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org