The mission of Finance and Business is to support Kentucky State University in achieving its teaching, research and public service mission by providing efficient and effective support services. Finance and Business provides sound fiscal management and counsel of the University concerning its financial resources and maintains the institution’s fiscal integrity.
Cabinet Goals & Objectives
- To Identify, develop and implement effective management information tools to assist administrators in maintaining and improving budgetary management and performance.
- To review administrative processes and procedures (with a goal of improving services to all constituents wherever possible) and benchmark best practices.
- To provide cost-effective services such as pay cards, purchase cards and web-based services.
- To review, update and provide procedures, rules, fiscal regulations, handbooks, etc. in electronic form.
Annual Financial Statements
- Location: Academic Services Building, 2nd floor
- Fax: (502) 597-6594
Lillian M. Graham
Administrative Assistant III
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (502) 597-6343