Kentucky State University Communications and Publications acts as liaison between the university and its many audiences and stakeholders.
- To increase awareness of the positive impact Kentucky State University has on the community, state, region and nation.
- To strengthen the sense of community and connection between KSU and its key stakeholders.
- To serve as a resource for news media and to manage the university’s communications.
- To enhance KSU’s ability to attract and sustain the resources it needs to continue to be successful.
Kentucky State University faculty, staff and students are constantly involved in activities in the classroom, in the community and beyond. Recent news from The Hill »
Stay up to date with the latest campus info with our Daily Announcements.
- Onward & Upward, KSU’s quarterly alumni magazine is available online
- Good News is a newsletter prepared for the Council on Postsecondary Education
Keep up with KSU on social media. Like and follow our pages below.
- Location: Hume Hall, Suite 102
- Phone: (502) 597-6286 (direct line)
- Phone: (502) 597-6760 (main office)
- Fax: (502) 597-6995
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org