Kentucky State University Communications and Publications acts as liaison between the university and its many audiences and stakeholders.
- To increase awareness of the positive impact Kentucky State University has on the community, state, region and nation.
- To strengthen the sense of community and connection between KSU and its key stakeholders.
- To serve as a resource for news media and to manage the university’s communications.
- To enhance KSU’s ability to attract and sustain the resources it needs to continue to be successful.
- Location: Hume Hall, Suite 102
- Phone: (502) 597-6286 (direct line)
- Phone: (502) 597-6760 (main office)
- Fax: (502) 597-6995
- Email: email@example.com