Uniting Generations … Securing Futures: A Kentucky State University Capital Campaign
KSU National Alumni Association President Venita Hawkins challenges every Alumnus to make a gift during this Alumni President’s Capital Campaign Challenge of raising $1,250,000 with 1000 Alumni giving $1,250. If you cannot give the $1,250 please give in an increment of 125, for example $1,250,000, $12500, $1,250, $125, $12.50 or any amount you are able to give. The objective is to get your name on the books as giving during the Capital Campaign.
Permanent Alumni Scholarship Fund (PAS)
The Permanent Alumni Scholarship Fund was established in 1990 to serve as the Kentucky State University National Alumni Association’s official vehicle for soliciting funds and for providing scholarships to eligible students attending Kentucky State University.
The PAS Fund was created as an endowment that will allow its principal to stay intact while scholarships are granted from the earned interest. The KSU Foundation serves as custodian of the PAS Fund, and it is administered by the PAS Fund Committee, composed of a management group of eminent alumni. Each year from Homecoming to December 31, all alumni are contacted requesting a contribution. The PAS Fund Honor Roll, highlighted in the enclosed brochure, lists all donors who contributed last fiscal year. In addition to the Annual Giving Levels, the PAS Fund Honor Roll includes the Lifetime Giving Levels.
KSU Annual Campaign
The KSU Annual Fund is the annual giving program for Kentucky State University alumni and friends. It provides the cornerstone for KSU’s success. We operate on a fiscal year which runs July 1st through June 30th. Your annual support of the KSU Annual Fund helps keep the university affordable for students, provides opportunities for learning and discovery, and ensures KSU’s progress.
There are a variety of ways to make a gift to Kentucky State University.
- Online: Our safe, secure online giving site allows donors to search or browse through our funds to quickly and easily make a gift »
- By Mail: To send a gift by mail, download a giving form. Mail completed form, and check, if applicable:
Kentucky State University Office of Development
400 E. Mail St.
Hume Hall, Suite 102
Frankfort, Ky. 40601
- If sending a check, please make it payable to: The KSU Foundation, Inc.
- By Phone: Call (502) 597-6760 and have your credit or debit card information ready.
- Payroll Deduction: In addition to making one-time gifts via credit card or check, Kentucky State University employees may give to the university by setting up a payroll deduction. To do so, download a Campus Campaign giving form.
Tax-deductible gifts to the KSU Annual Fund provide a steady source of support for academic programs and give the university the flexibility to meet emerging needs and challenges. And annual support from alumni helps improve KSU’s national rankings and reputation. Demonstrate your vote of confidence and loyalty by giving to the KSU Annual Fund. Together, our gifts make a difference.