The Kentucky State University National Alumni Association Nominating Committee and the Kentucky State University Office of Alumni Relations, certified the petitions and approved the names of the listed candidates as eligible to run in the 2016 election. This election is for five officer vacancies (two-year terms) announced as officer-elects at the May 14, 2016 Commencement General Assembly meeting and assume office commencing on July 1, 2016. To be valid, online ballots must be submitted no later than midnight (12am) on March 30, 2016.
- Your alumni membership ID number is required to vote. Find your ID number on the front of your association membership card. If you cannot find your ID number, contact Wendell Thomas, Director of Alumni Relations at (502) 597-6507 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vote for no more than one candidate per office (for a total of 5 candidates).
- Voting closes at midnight (12am) on March 30, 2016.
- Only financial members of the KSU National Alumni Association are eligible to vote (per Article X. Elections, Section 5. Casting of Votes of the association Constitution).
- If you experience problems with the online ballot, please contact Wendell Thomas, Director of Alumni Relations.
Click here to vote