The Office of the University Registrar creates, maintains, certifies, and protects University records of courses, degrees, and students.
The aforementioned services include (but are not limited to):
- the creation, maintenance, preservation, and transmission of student academic records as well as course related data and information relevant to the academic policies of the institution;
- serve the needs of our students, both current and former, by providing quality service, timely response to requests for information and convenient access to services; and,
- The Registrar is also responsible for certifying educational benefits for veterans.
The core functions of the Office of the Registrar include:
- Catalog Production
- Certification of Athletic Eligibility
- Course Inventory Administration
- Course Scheduling
- Degree Audit
- Diploma Services
- Document Management
- Enrollment Certification
- Final Exams
- Research and Assessment
- Room Scheduling
- Student Academic Records
- Transcript Services
- University Academic Calendar
- Veteran Certification
- Location: Academic Services Building, Room 323
- Phone: (502) 597-6234
- Fax: (502) 597-6239
- Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed on university holidays.