The Office of the University Registrar creates, maintains, certifies, and protects University records of courses, degrees, and students.
The aforementioned services include (but are not limited to):
- the creation, maintenance, preservation, and transmission of student academic records, as well as course related data and information relevant to the academic policies of the institution;
- serve the needs of our students, both current and former, by providing quality service, timely response to requests for information and convenient access to services; and,
- The Registrar is also responsible for certifying educational benefits for veterans.
To this end, the Registrar will utilize available technology and best practices to deliver services and information in an efficient manner. Central to these responsibilities is the need to maintain record security and privacy. The Registrar subscribes to the highest ethical principles of our profession and stives to serve the university with honesty, integrity, and accuracy.
Office of the University Registrar
Academic Services Bldg., Room 323
400 E. Main St.
Frankfort, Ky. 40601
- Phone: (502) 597-6234
- Fax: (502) 597-6239
Academic Services Building
- Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed on university holidays.
- Yolanda Benson, Student Support Specialist II
- De’Marcus Hopson, Student Support Specialist I
- Cheyenne Speakman, Student Records Assistant
- Pilar Walker, Student Records Assistant
- Irene Rankin, Administrative Assistant