Kentucky State University offers programs of study that lead to:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP),
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Behavioral Science,
- Master of Arts in Special Education with a Certification in Learning and Behavior Disorders (MA-LBD, P-12),
- Master of Business Administration,
- Master of Public Administration,
- Master of Science in Aquaculture/Aquatic Sciences,
- Master of Science in Computer Science Technology, and
- Master of Science in Environmental Studies.
Descriptions of these programs can be found at Graduate Programs »
Kentucky State University strives to maintain the highest quality graduate programs and excellence among graduate faculty. The Graduate Programs at Kentucky State University seek to recruit students of high potential, readiness, and motivation for success in graduate studies and, following graduation, continued professional accomplishment.
Office of Graduate Studies
The Office of Graduate Studies facilitates the development and improvement of graduate programs and supports student success and progress toward graduation. The Office oversees graduate admissions. The Director of Graduate Studies serves as advisor to the Graduate Student Association. The primary goals of the Director of Graduate Studies are graduate program success and graduate student success. These are to be achieved through the Office of Graduate Studies with the support and aid of the Graduate Council and the Graduate Faculty.