- Be a high school junior or senior. Exceptions are considered for other students if recommended by the partner school administration/faculty and approved by the Chief Academic Officer of KSU
- Students must meet minimum KSU admission and placement guidelines
- Students must complete the KSU Dual Enrollment Application for Admission and Acknowledgement Form to be considered a non-degree seeking student.
Minimum English Placement Guidelines
• English ACT subscore of 18 (or higher)
Minimum Math Placement Guidelines
• Math ACT subscore of 19 (or higher) for placement in General Mathematics (MAT 111)
• Math ACT subscore of 22 (or higher) for placement in College Algebra (MAT 115)
• See “Access to Algebra” for collaborative Math program with partnering high schools
Participation with the dual enrollment program does not guarantee full admission to the University. Students will be required to submit an application for admission to pursue a degree with KSU.