LiveText is a leading provider of campus-wide solutions for strategic planning, assessment, and institutional effectiveness. LiveText’s customizable and comprehensive web-based solutions allow for seamless integration and data reporting to effectively measure outcomes-based learning goals and institutional objectives for accreditation and continuous improvement.
Using LiveText to evaluate data at multiple levels, with powerful and customizable reporting capabilities, allows for clear analysis of the information administrators need.
Faculty use LiveText to manage course-based activity through templates and to directly and indirectly evaluate student learning outcomes and course objectives helps faculty members save time and assess the effectiveness of their courses.
Using LiveText’s intuitive web-based interface to create, submit, and complete assignments for courses helps students stay organized and receive the feedback needed to improve their learning process. LiveText (2012)
All Teacher Education students (including MASPE students) are required to use LiveText as part of your classroom requirements. Click (or copy and paste) the following link to access LiveText: https://www.livetext.com/
- Instructions on creating and populating your portfolio in LiveText
- Instructions on submitting hallmark assignments through LiveText
- Instructions on logging Early Field Experience (EFE) in KFETS
- Criminal Background Clearance overview fall 2014
- Sample KSU School of Education Undergraduate Portfolio in LiveText
- Sample KSU School of Education MASPE Portfolio in LiveText
- Request Additional Information
- Admission to the Educator Preparation Program (EPP)
- Business Etiquette Workshop
- Admission to Student Teaching