- A pre-licensure Associate Degree in Nursing:
- Nursing Pre-admission (NUP) University students who are not directly admitted to the pre-licensure Associate Degree Nursing program but are actively taking support and liberal studies courses required in the nursing curriculum.
- Nursing Associates (NUA) Students who have met admission requirements and are enrolled in the pre-licensure, Associate Degree Nursing program.
- A RN-BSN Program for Registered Nurses who want to complete the course requirements to obtain a Bachelor Degree of Science in Nursing:
- Nursing Registered (NUR) Registered Nurses admitted to the RN-BSN program who meet the admission requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The applicant must have an unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
New Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
The School of Nursing is accepting applications for the new Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN-DNP)* in the role as adult gerontology primary care nurse practitioner. The program will begin in January 2015.
* Pending SACS and other accreditation approval.
For questions regarding any program, call (502) 597-5957 or complete our form for a quicker response.
Indira D. Tyler, Ph.D., RN, CNE Chair, School of Nursing Assistant Dean, College of Professional Studies Kentucky State University 400 East Main Street Frankfort, KY 40601
- Phone: (502) 597-6964
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org