The School of Nursing provides two nationally accredited nursing programs:
- Associate Degree in Nursing:
- Pre-admission Nursing Track: University students who are not directly admitted to the Associate Degree Nursing program but are actively taking support and liberal studies courses required in the nursing curriculum.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Students who have met admission requirements and are enrolled in the pre-admission Nursing track program.
- RN-BSN Program for Registered Nurses
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Registered Nurses admitted to the RN-BSN program who meet the admission requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Applicants must have an unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
The School of Nursing is accepting applications for the Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN-DNP) in the role as adult gerontology primary care nurse practitioner. The first class will graduate in 2018. Applicants must have an unencumbered license and a BSN from an approved accredited program.
For questions regarding any program, call (502) 597-5957 or complete our form for a quicker response.