The Marketing Accounting Area of Specialization at the School of Business provides a specialization of study for graduates seeking careers in marketing research, advertising, retailing, or sales management.
- MKT 310 – Personal Selling
- MGT 315 – Retailing Management
- MKT 320 – Marketing Communication
- MKT 325 – Electronic Commerce
- MKT 352 – Supply Chain Management
- MKT 430 – Marketing Research
- MKT 440 – Consumer Behavior
- MKT 490 – Strategic Marketing Management
Total: 24 hours
Please check with your advisor to confirm actual degree requirements.
A recommended course progression can be found here.
Print This Page