The Accounting Area of Specialization at the School of Business provides graduates with a general exposure to the primary areas of accounting, and prepares them to begin careers in professional accounting.
- ACC 301 – Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 302 – Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC 303 – Intermediate Accounting III
- ACC 308 – Cost Accounting I
- ACC 324 – Accounting Information Systems
- ACC 403 – Auditing
- ACC 462 – Federal Income Taxation
- ACC Elective**
Total: 24 hours
Please check with your advisor to confirm actual degree requirements.
A recommended course progression can be found here.
*Students planning to complete the 150 credit hour requirement to sit for the CPA examination should consult their advisor.
**Accounting elective must be; Internship, International Experience in Business, or any ACC course at the 300 level or higher.