The School of Business at Kentucky State University offers a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration with various specializations, as well as four minors in Accounting, Business, Management and Marketing.
The following Areas of Specialization allow students to tailor their degree to suit personal interests:
The requirements for the Bachelor’s degree are comprised of 120 hours of courses:
- General Education and IGS (Integrative Studies) (42 hours)
- Pre-Professional Business Core (11 hours)
- Business Professional Core (40 hours)
- Area of Specialization (24 hours)
- Advised elective (3 hours)
The School of Business also offers programs of study leading to Minors in either Accounting, General Business, Management, or Marketing.
- Phone: (502) 597-6708
- Email: B.School@kysu.edu