The College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) offers academic programs in five major academic divisions:
- Behavioral and Social Sciences,
- Fine Arts,
- Literature, Languages and Philosophy,
- Mathematics and Sciences, and
- Whitney Young School of Honors and Liberal Studies.
Each of the five divisions is organized to grant baccalaureate degrees with the potential for developing graduate degree programs. Academic majors leading to the Bachelor of Arts degrees are offered in Art, Music, English, Political Science, Psychology, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Liberal Studies, and Student-Designed major. Biology and Chemistry majors receive a Bachelor of Science degree.
The mission of the College is consistent with the overall mission of the University. Its major goal is to provide students with requisite academic skills, knowledge, and a sense of competence which will allow them to assume leadership roles in their respective fields of study or career interests.
- Location: Hathaway Hall, Suite 424
- Phone: (502) 597-6411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org